Quest for Gold Ontario Athlete Assistance ProgramThe Quest for Gold (Q4G) Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP) provides support to Ontario’s amateur high performance athletes.
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes.
Note: tournament results should be listed as one row for each discipline. For example, if you played in the On Sr Elite for all three disciplines, then you should have three rows of results for that one tournament. Each tournament software link should direct to the draws page of each specific discipline.(4) Submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Note: all applications must be sent to email@example.com or before March 23, 2020; otherwise the application will not be accepted. All applicants must provide a valid tournament software link where the Committee can verify your tournament results; if the results cannot be verified with the provided link, the tournament results will not be included in the application.